Invitation from the Exhibitor Chairman
We are pleased to invite you to exhibit at the 2017 Cryogenic Engineering Conference (CEC) and International Cryogenic Materials Conference (ICMC) scheduled for July 9 to July 13, 2017 which takes place at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
The 21st joint CEC/ICMC 2017 conference is expected to attract over 500 scientists and engineers from research laboratories and institutions around the world who are active in cryogenic technology. Among these participants will be many decision-making managers.
The exhibits will consist of product manufacturers and service providers related to the cryogenic industry and will be held in conjunction with the technical conferences. The CRYO EXPO begins on Sunday, July 9 and ends on Wednesday, July 12. In order to ensure maximum exposure, the exhibit hall will be the site of all poster sessions, refreshment breaks, the Welcome Reception to be held on Sunday, July 9, the Exhibitor Reception to be held on Monday, July 10 and the Poster Lunch Session to be held on Tuesday, July 11.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to present your company’s latest products, services, and techniques in an intimate setting to a large, technically knowledgeable audience.
Add this important event to your calendar, and please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you in Madison!
Cryo Expo Chairman
Single Booth, 10′ x 10′ – $2,200
Double Booth, 10′ x 20′ – $4,000
- All single booths will be 10′ wide by 10′ deep.
- Each booth will be equipped with 3′ high fabric side-rails and an 8′ high fabric back-wall and one 11′ x 17′ ID sign.
- Each 10′ x 10′ booth includes one (1) Full Conference Registration, two (2) Exhibit Hall Only Registrations and one set each of the published CEC and ICMC transactions.
- Exhibit hall is not carpeted.
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the Exhibit hall.
- Booth assignments will be announced on May 2, 2017.
Exhibit Prospectus (PDF), revised March 24, 2017
Rules and Regulations (PDF)
Floor Plan – Final
Exhibit Application and Contract Agreement (PDF) – Application and payment deadline: April 10, 2017
For questions regarding the CRYO EXPO 2017, please contact:
CEC/ICMC 2017 Show Management
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, Colorado 80027
Tel:  303-499-2299
Fax:  303-499-2599