|Full Conference Registrations||Early Fee (through June 4, 2021)||Regular Fee (as of June 5, 2021)|
|Regular Participant||US $340||US $390|
|Student Participant – Not available to Post-Doctoral Fellows||US $200||US $200|
|Retiree Participant||US $200||US $200|
The Full Conference Registration Fees include:
- Access to the virtual meeting platform, Whova
- Access to all sessions, breakouts, special programs and virtual exhibit
- Entitles a vote in the CEC Board election
- Access to the CEC and ICMC 2021 conference proceedings in digital format (batch download made available to registered attendees and exhibitors for a limited time)
|Copies of the Printed Conference Transactions and Additional Manuscript Pages||Fee|
|Printed copy of the the CEC Proceedings||US $75|
|Printed copy of the ICMC Proceedings||US $50|
|Additional Manuscript Pages||US $150|
|ICMC Short Course||Fee|
|Please visit the ICMC Short Course page for details on the available courses.
|Student Participant||US $25 per course|
|Regular and Retiree Participant||US $50 per course|
|Cryogenic Society of America (CSA) Short Courses are offered at an additional fee. Information about the CSA Short Courses and how to register is available here.|
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Check (must be drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars, made payable to “Cryogenic Engineering Conference, Inc.”, and sent to the address below)
- Wire or ACH Transfer – additional charges apply for wires (contact Centennial Conferences for current bank information)*
*Note: CEC/ICMC 2021 bank information has changed from past CEC/ICMC’s. Please contact Centennial Conferences to request the current wire instructions.
To qualify for the early registration fee, your payment – not your payment commitment – must be received by May 14, 2021.
To make a change to a conference registration, return to the conference registration website, Eventsquid, enter in your email address and make the necessary changes. All changes after registration cut-off (July 14) need to be made in writing and emailed to Centennial Conferences.
For cancellations, pre-paid registration fees are refundable less a US $95 processing fee if notification of cancellation is received in writing (mail, email, or fax) by Centennial Conferences by June 18, 2021. Cancellations after June 18, 2021 will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee; however, a substitute registrant will be accepted.
Online registration closes on July 14, 2021. If you need to register after this date, please contact Centennial Conferences.
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, CO 80027, USA
Phone:  303-499-2299
Fax:  303-499-2599