Exhibit Chair Welcome
Thank you in advance for choosing to participate in this year’s CEC/ICMC virtual CRYO EXPO exhibit! In these uncertain times having your support and participation in our upcoming virtual conference means more than ever before. It is a declaration of the importance that you hold for the CEC/ICMC Conference technical advances that have been routinely presented through the over 50-year history of the meeting.
The conference committee is working diligently on a technical program that will incorporate cryogenic-related topics and developments which will result in a lively and enriching meeting. The virtual platform and technical program will provide your organization industry wide recognition and appreciation of your corporate priorities through your support of the 2021 CEC/ICMC meeting.
While a virtual conference is not our first choice, it is the safest and most prudent approach. I know that we all look forward to future CEC/ICMC meetings that more closely resemble what we traditionally conduct. We acknowledge and thank Scientific Instruments, Inc. and Sumitomo (SHI) Cryogenics for America, Inc. for sponsoring efforts to conduct a successful CEC/ICMC 2021.
Thank you again for standing up and declaring your support!
Austin Capers, CEC/ICMC 2021 CRYO EXPO Exhibit Chair
The CEC/ICMC Conference and Exhibit will be managed by the conference organizers utilizing the Whova platform.
Whova will host the entire conference to include all plenary, oral and poster presentations and will provide exhibitors and attendees with a way to communicate with other attendees via public and private chat features.
The conference organizers have developed an informational document to help exhibitors build an interactive booth. The booth contact person received an email on June 1, 2021 with a personalized link to build the virtual booth. If the email wasn’t received or you have questions on building the booth, please email us.
Important: In order to complete your registration, you will be asked to upload your company logo as a .jpg or .png file at least 300 dpi or larger as well as your company description of 200 words or less.
DEADLINE FOR VIRTUAL EXHIBIT REGISTRATION
July 2, 2021
Virtual Exhibit Booth – $1,200
- Two booth representative registrations
- Company description (200 words or less) and logo placement on the conference website
- Company description placed on Whova platform (exhibit company can alter if desired)
- Exhibit company can add the following to the Whova platform:
- Video, handouts (up to 2 PDF files with 10 MB file size limit), and company & product photos (up to 50 images with 10 MB file size limit)
- Promotional offers (coupon, raffle or giveaway)
- Message and video chat with conference attendees
- Two additional booth representative registrations at the discounted rate of $150 each
- Access to the CEC and ICMC 2021 conference proceedings in digital format (batch download made available to registered attendees and exhibitors for a limited time)
- Full listing of all conference participants will be provided – if requested – two weeks prior to the conference via email in Excel format. (Note that the list will not include those who opted-out of having their contact information shared with others.)
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Check (must be drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars, made payable to “Cryogenic Engineering Conference, Inc.” and sent to the address below)
- Wire or ACH transfer – additional charges apply for wires (contact Centennial Conferences for current bank information)*
*Note: CEC/ICMC 2021 bank information has changed from past CEC/ICMC’s. Please contact Centennial Conferences to request the current wire instructions.
If written notice of cancellation is received by June 18, 2021, an administrative fee of 20% of the total booth fee will be retained. Cancellations after June 18, 2021 will result in forfeiture of the exhibit fee.
For questions regarding the CRYO EXPO 2021, please contact:
CEC/ICMC 2021 Exhibit Chair
Conference and Exhibit Management
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, Colorado 80027 USA
Phone: 1 303-499-2299
If you wish to stay informed about the CEC/ICMC 2021 exhibit and if you are not already on the email list, please click on the button below to provide your contact information.