CEC/ICMC 2019 has specifically allocated a limited amount of funds to provide financial assistance to participants who are presenting at the conference and can demonstrate that they would not be able to attend without such assistance. Assistance is available in the form of a waived registration only.
Priority will be given to young scientists and to scientists from institutions and countries with limited means.
Applications must be submitted by April 24, 2019 via the online application system. This deadline is firm.
In order to request financial assistance, applicants must submit an abstract by the deadline and plan on presenting at the conference. Financial assistance will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Any full-time student participating at the conference is eligible to apply. After application submission, the selection committee may request additional information from the student or supervisor to verify student status or the nature of the course of study.
Please complete the Student Financial Support Application online using the link below no later than April 24, 2019.
Any registrant participating in this conference can request financial support and high priority will be given to exceptionally deserving candidates who cannot otherwise participate.
Please complete the Non-Student Financial Support Application online using the link below no later than April 24, 2019.
Decision notifications will be sent on May 20, 2019.
Before clicking on the Apply Now button below, be sure to have the following ready and available to complete the application process:
- Abstract submission number received after a successful submission
- Title of abstract submitted to CEC/ICMC 2019 conference
- Copy of your abstract submitted to CEC/ICMC 2019 conference (you will copy and paste the information into your application)
- Description in 300 words max on your research, what you enjoy about your research and why you need financial aid
- Resume file to upload along with your application
- Students only: A recommendation on letterhead from your professor confirming relevance to CEC/ICMC