All poster sessions will take place at the Connecticut Convention Center in the Cryo Expo Exhibit Hall, Level 6.
- All presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic copy of their poster in .pdf format prior to their presentation at the scheduled CEC/ICMC’19 session.
- By participating at CEC/ICMC’19 and submitting your presentation, you implicitly agree to publish the content of your presentation on the public Indico site.
- Presentation upload instructions are available here.
- Each horizontal poster board side measures 4 ft (height, top to bottom) x 8 ft (width, right to left), (121 cm x 243 cm). Your poster must be designed to fit within the confines of a 43″ (109 cm) high x 91″ (276 cm) wide poster board and consist of materials that can be mounted easily with push pins (provided by CEC/ICMC’19 onsite). Click here for a poster board image as a reference.
- Each presentation is assigned to one side of the board.
- Poster boards will be numbered. The board number assigned to your poster presentation will be added to your presentation ID in brackets. Click here for the floor plan with the poster board layout and assigned poster board numbers.
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of the abstract you submitted.
- Please display the presentation ID prominently in the title area of the poster.
- Plan your poster to be in logical sequence, i.e. introduction, study design and methods, data collected, conclusion.
- Posters should be designed for clear viewing from a distance of beyond 3 feet (~ 1 meter) so that they can be viewed by a number of people at the same time. To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text. Use of color can visually enhance your poster.
- Authors will be permitted to view other posters in the nearby area where posters of similar topic are clustered. Please keep in mind that authors are expected to be available for attendees.
- If you have more than one poster and they are not side by side, please spread your time over all poster presentations and add a note on the poster board your other location(s) and the time you expect to be present.
CEC/ICMC’19 logo for posters – download here.
Papers are not Posters & Paper Submission/Presentation Requirement
- Please note that printed papers of contributions to the transactions (or enlargements of them) do not qualify as posters, and papers presented in this way will not be accepted for publication.
- Presentation at CEC/ICMC 2019 is required for a paper to be considered for peer review. For posters, the word “presented” means that an author must be present during the entire session and available for discussion. Attendance will be taken by the session chairs; if an author cannot be located, the paper written from this poster will not be considered for publication.
Poster Setup & Dismantle Times
Authors asked to setup/dismantle their posters based on the following schedule:
|Monday, July 22|| 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
| 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
| 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, July 23|| 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
| 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
| 11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, July 24||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
Please note that CEC/ICMC’19 accepts no responsibility for material that may be left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
If you need to make changes or withdraw your presentation from the program BEFORE the Conference, please contact Centennial Conferences via email. If you need to make changes or withdraw your presentation from the program ON-SITE at the Conference, please advise the staff in the Publications Office (Room 11). Please be sure to provide your presentation ID number (e.g. C3Po1E-02, M3Or4B-01, etc.) on any correspondence.