Exhibit Rates, Booth Space Assignment, Payment and Cancellation Information
10' x 10' Booth: $1,800
10' x 20' Booth: $3,500
- Booths will be 10' wide by 10' deep and will be equipped with 3' high fabric siderails, a 8' high fabric backwall, and an identification sign.
- Exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Single booth includes one full conference attendee which includes admittance to all technical sessions, the exhibits and all social events. Also included are two complimentary exhibit hall only representatives.The exhibit hall only registration includes admittance to the exhibit hall, the welcome and exhibitor reception as well as refreshment breaks.
- Single booth includes one issue of the Transactions of the Cryogenic Engineering Conference for the CEC and the ICMC.
Additional Exhibit Reps: $95 (includes admittance to the exhibit hall, the welcome and exhibitor reception, and refreshment breaks only)Additional Full Conference Attendees: $725 (early) / $845 (late, after May 15, 2009)
- Application & Contract Agreements are date-stamped upon receipt and exhibit space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.
- All payments must be received in full by April 1, 2009. Partial payments will not be accepted. Exhibit Application & Contract Agreements will not be processed without full payment.
- To select your preferred booth area, please refer to the tentative exhibit floor plan included in the prospectus.
- Booth assignments will be made by the Exhibit Chairman by April 3, 2009. Exhibitors wishing to avoid assignment of space adjacent to, or across from, particular companies should indicate so on the Exhibit Application & Contract Agreement. Careful consideration will be given to such requests whenever possible.
Payment may be made by credit card or check.
- Accepted credit cards are Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Checks must be in U.S. dollars drawn on a United States bank and made payable to CEC/ICMC 2009. The deadline for full payment is April 1, 2009.
- If an alternative payment option is required, please contact Centennial Conferences at email: email@example.com.
If written notice of cancellation is received by April 1, 2009, an administrative fee of 20% of the total booth fee will be retained. Cancellations after April 1, 2009 will result in forfeiture of the exhibit fee.