Getting to Chattanooga
- Chattanooga sits at the intersection of Interstates 75, 24 and 59
- The Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport served the area with the following airlines: US Airways Express, Comair, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Allegiant Air, and Continental Airlines
- The Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority (CARTA) provides regularly scheduled bus transportation for the area. CARTA also provides an electric shuttle system that operates downtown between the Chattanooga Choo Choo at Shuttle Park South and the Tennessee Aquarium at Shuttle Park North.
Chattanooga – CHA
- Hotel Direction: 11 Miles SW
- Driving Directions: Take 153S to I-75S to I-24W to Hwy 27N. Take Exit 1A and tu right onto Martin Luther King Blvd. At the first traffic light turn right onto Carter Street. The hotel is two blocks on the left.
- Estimated taxi fare: $21 USD (one way)
Atlanta-Hartsfield-Jackson Inteational Airport – ATL
- Hotel Direction: 120 Miles NE
- Driving Directions: Take 285N to 75N to 24W to 27N. Take Exit 1A and turn right onto Martin Luther King Blvd. At the first traffic light turn right onto Carter Street. Hotel is two blocks on the left.
Nashville – BNA
- Hotel Direction: 135 Miles SE
Driving Directions: Take 40W to 24E to Chattanooga. Take 27N to downtown and take Exit 1A turning right onto Martin Luther King Blvd . At the first traffic light turn right onto Carter Street. Hotel is two blocks on the left.
The following companies provide car rental services from the Chattanooga Airport:
Shuttles, Taxis and Limo Services
Chattanooga Coach Shuttle Service: Reservations need to be made in advance. The phone number is 866-536-7433 or www.chattanoogacoach.com
Blue Ridge Limousine: 423-902-6181 or 423-304-5878 or www.limobr.com
Checker Cab Company: 423-704-4304
Mercury Cab Company: 423-624-1084