CEC/ICMC 2023 has specifically allocated a limited amount of funds to provide financial assistance to participants who are presenting at the conference and can demonstrate that they would not be able to attend without such assistance. Assistance is available in the form of a waived registration only.
Priority will be given to young scientists and to scientists from institutions and countries with limited means. Students: click here for information on the Student Fee Waiver Program.
The application process opens January 9, 2023. Applications must be submitted by April 12, 2023 via the online application system. This deadline is firm.
In order to request financial assistance, applicants must submit an abstract by the abstract submission deadline and plan on presenting at the conference. Financial assistance will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Decision notifications will be sent on May 3, 2023.
To submit your application, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Abstract submission ID number received after a successful submission
- Title of abstract submitted to CEC/ICMC 2023 conference
- Copy of your abstract submitted to CEC/ICMC 2023 conference (you will copy and paste the information into your application)
- Description in 300 words max on your research, what you enjoy about your research and why you need financial aid
- Resume file to upload along with your application