CEC/ICMC’23 Registration will open on April 5, 2023.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES||Early (until May 1)||Regular (May 2 – June 30)||On-Site in Hawai’i|
|Full Conference Attendee||$1,150||$1,350||$1,450|
|Student Attendee* – Not available to Post-Doctoral Fellows||$425||$500||$575|
*Student Registration Requirement
- A student is considered to be an individual who has been a full-time student at an accredited college or university during the time the work was performed. Example: students in the United States college must be enrolled for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours per term as a graduate student or twelve (12) credit hours per term as an undergraduate.
- There is no age limit.
- Ph.D. students are eligible.
- Post-doctoral researchers are not considered students.
Registrations fees above include:
- Access to all Sessions of the Technical Program
- Access to the Exhibit Area
- Admission to the Welcome & Exhibitor Reception
- Admission to the Farewell Event
- Access to coffee breaks
- Digital format of the combined CEC and ICMC 2023 Conference Proceedings
|DAY PASSES – Limited to One (1) Day Only*||One Day Pass Fee|
|Technical Sessions –
Includes admission to all oral and poster technical sessions, exhibits and coffee breaks on the selected day only.
|Exhibits Only –
Includes access to the exhibit hall and coffee breaks on the selected day only.
* Day(s) to attend must be selected in advance during the registration process.
|Welcome & Exhibitor Reception* (Sunday, July 9 at 6:30 pm)||$75|
|Farewell Event* (Wednesday, July 12 at 7:00 pm)||$85|
|*Except for Day Pass Registrations, a Welcome & Exhibitor Reception and Farewell Event ticket are included in the Registration Fees. Additional tickets for guests/companions can be purchased when registering.
|Copies of the Printed Conference Transactions||Fee|
|Printed copy of the CEC Proceedings||$96|
|Printed copy of the ICMC Proceedings||$72|
|ICMC SHORT COURSE||Fee|
|Click here for ICMC Short Course information|
|Full Conference Attendee and Retiree||$125|
|Cryogenic Society of America (CSA) Short Courses are offered at an additional fee. Information about the CSA Short Courses and how to register is available here.|
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Check (must be drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars and made payable to “Cryogenic Engineering Conference, Inc.” and mailed to Centennial Conferences at the address below)
- Wire Transfer (contact Centennial Conferences for current bank information)
*CEC/ICMC 2023 bank information has changed from past CEC/ICMC’s. Please contact Centennial Conferences to request the current wire instructions.
To qualify for the early registration fee, your payment – not your payment commitment – must be received by May 1, 2023.
We understand some registrants need to use different forms of payment for different registration items. If this is the case, please complete your registration for the conference first and then return to your registration to modify your selection and provide a different form of payment for additional items.
To make a change to a conference registration, return to the conference registration website, Eventsquid, enter in your email address and make the necessary changes. All changes after registration cut-off (June 30) need to be made in writing and emailed to Centennial Conferences.
For cancellations, pre-paid registration fees are refundable less a US $95 processing fee if notification of cancellation is received in writing (mail, email, or fax) by Centennial Conferences by June 7, 2023. Cancellations after June 7, will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee; however, a substitute registrant will be accepted.
After June 30, 2023, please register on-site. Advanced Conference registration will be closed at midnight, June 30, 2023.
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, CO 80027, USA
Phone:  303-499-2299
Fax:  303-499-2599