All Poster sessions will take place during the CRYO EXPO in Exhibit Hall III on Level 1 of the Hawai’i Convention Center. All Oral and Plenary Sessions will take place on Level 3.
All abstracts accepted for the Conference will be presented in either oral or poster sessions.
- All presentations must be in English.
- Abstracts accepted for presentations are made available publicly with launching the full conference program prior to the conference.
- Any individual presenting at and/or attending the Conference must be a registered participant. Click here for registration information.
Presentation Upload & Paper Submission
In addition to presenting in an oral or poster session, ALL presenters have two additional options to communicate their subject matter by i) posting their presentations to the Indico Timetable and ii) submitting papers for publication in the conference proceedings. Details of those processes are described as follows:
i) All presenters are encouraged and requested to electronically upload/post their presentations prior to or during the Conference to the Indico Timetable. Posting your presentation will allow anyone to view and/or download your presentation without funding charge. Note that presentations will be available indefinitely unless they are removed by the author.
***IMPORTANT: Presenters of Oral talks MUST submit their presentation to the Speaker Ready Room at the Conference one (1) day prior to their scheduled presentation.***
ii) Authors of scheduled presentations during the Conference are encouraged to submit their paper for peer review based on the subject of their oral or poster presentations. The accepted papers will be published on a open access basis with IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), Advances in Cryogenic Engineering, and as such will be subject to the usual peer review procedures of the Proceedings. Instructions for paper preparation will be made available shortly. The paper submission deadline is Friday, July 21, 2023.
Paper Submission Considerations
- Authors are invited to submit a paper for peer review in the conference proceedings of the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), Advances in Cryogenic Engineering.
- Paper submission is not a requirement for making a presentation at the conference.
- Presentation of your work in the published CEC/ICMC’23 program is required for a paper to be considered for peer review. A paper written from its presentation will not be considered for peer review if the presentation was not given during its appointed time by the appointed presenter at CEC/ICMC’23.
- Attendance will be taken by the session chairs. For poster sessions, if an author cannot be located, the paper written from this poster will not be considered for publication.
- Please note that printed papers of presentations to the proceedings (or enlargements of them) do not qualify as posters, and papers presented in this way will not be accepted for publication.
- Presentation does not guarantee a published manuscript.
- Changes to the program, which have been approved by the CEC/ICMC’23 Program Chairs, will be allowed for submitted manuscripts.
Session ID & Presentation ID Explanation (example: C1Po3A)
- (C) The first character of the session ID, C or M, represents the Conference designation, C for the CRYOGENIC Engineering Conference (CEC), M for the International Cryogenic MATERIALS Conference (ICMC).
- (1) The second character, 1, 2, 3 or 4, denotes the day of the Conference: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- (Po) The third and fourth characters (Or or Po) indicate whether the presentation is in an oral or poster session.
- (3) The fifth character represents the morning or afternoon time slot.
- (A) The last character, A-O, differentiates the sessions on a given day.
The presentation ID consists of the session ID plus the order within the session. Session ID examples are: C1Po1A or M1Po2A (CEC and ICMC Posters on Monday); M3Or1A or C3Or2A (ICMC and CEC Orals on Wednesday). Presentation ID examples are: M1Or1A-01; M1Or1A-02; etc.
Abstract/Presentation Changes & Withdrawals
- Abstract Changes
- Please contact Centennial Conferences by email with the requested change. Abstract content changes will be sent to the program chairs for review and approval.
- Abstract title and content changes will be accepted until Friday, June 30, 2023.
- For last minute presenting author changes during the Conference, please advise the staff in the Speaker Ready Room (Room 322) at the Hawai’i Convention Center.
- Abstract Withdrawals
- If you need to withdraw your presentation from the program BEFORE the Conference, please contact Centennial Conferences via email with your request as well as the reason for withdrawing.
- If you need to withdraw your presentation from the program ON-SITE at the Conference, please advise the staff in the Speaker Ready Room (Room 322) at the Hawai’i Convention Center.
Please be sure to provide your presentation ID number (e.g., C1Or1A-01, C3Po1A-01, M1Or1A-01, M2Po2D-01, etc.) in any correspondence.
|Sunday, July 9||3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Monday, July 10||7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 11||7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, July 12||7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 13||7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.|
CEC/ICMC’23 Logo Download Options
Presentation Guideline Details